Please download and complete the following form before your first visit:
[ NEW CLIENT FORM ]
PLEASE NOTE: You may need either Adobe Reader or Acrobat on your device in order to open,
read or print this document. Follow the link below for a free copy of Adobe Reader if needed:
about the MAT process and your appointment.
How do I schedule an appointment?
1. Use the MINDBODY Online Scheduling System*.
2. Call 855-INDY-MAT (855-463-9628).
3. Request an appointment via email: email@example.com.
What should I expect for the first appointment?
The first appointment is an initial consultation that lasts around 60-75 minutes. The objective is to obtain detailed information about you and your health history as well as collect baseline data to create an individualized plan of action for your success.
What should I wear?
Exercise clothes are ideal. Preferably nothing that restricts movement.
What should I bring?
Bring your completed New Client Form and any radiology reports you may have.
How many sessions will I need?
It truly depends on your starting point and what you want to accomplish. The total potential cost and number of sessions will be discussed at the initial consultation. Keep in mind that MAT restores and improves muscle function through a systematic process. It is NOT a one-and-done approach.
Can I use my Health Insurance for my appointments?
No, MAT is NOT a medical procedure and is viewed as improving personal health and wellness. However, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Savings Accounts (FSAs) can be used with a letter of medical necessity from your physician.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
As much as we would like to be able to allow for every possible reason for last minute cancellations, Kinetic Symmetry, Inc. enforces a 24-hour cancellation policy in all events and circumstances that may require you to cancel your appointment within 24 hours. Here are some suggestions that may ease the situation.
• Call as soon as you know. We will try to fill your canceled appointment time with another client if possible.
If we are successful in filling your time slot, you will not be charged. Please keep in mind that the less time we have, the less likely we can fill your slot.
• Don’t wait to the last moment to call if you are unsure about making your appointment. Call 24 hours (or greater) before and let us know that you need to cancel. You can call us back if circumstances change. We
also may be able to re-schedule you for the same day (sometimes even on short notice).
• Call and let us know you are sending a friend or a family member in your place. They can pay for their session, or you can gift it to them. It is up to you.
500 POLK ST. SUITE 38
GREENWOOD, IN 46143